[fedora-india] New member Introduction | Akanksha Sharma

Akanksha Sharma akvats.linux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:37:30 UTC 2013

Hello All,

My name is Akanksha Sharma. I am living in Bangalore, Karnataka.

I am a recent switcher to Linux . I started with Linux and  F17,  2 months
back. I am looking forward to contribute in Fedora QA. and participate in
India activities.

 I want to attend nation wide activities where I can meet
other contributors in person. I would also like to join if there are area
specific groups or activities in Bangalore. Please keep me in loop.

My contact info is : akvats.linux at gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Akanksha