[fedora-india] New member Introduction | Akanksha Sharma

Sourav Basu sourav.tumu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 18:39:23 UTC 2013

Hi Akanksha,

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:07 PM Akanksha Sharma wrote:

>Hello All,

>My name is Akanksha Sharma. I am living in Bangalore, Karnataka.

>I am a recent switcher to Linux . I started with Linux and  F17,  2 months back. I am looking forward to contribute in Fedora QA. and participate >in India activities.
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

You might want to take a look into [1] for QA. If you still need help I recommend that you send a mail to the fedora-join mailing list. Somebody from QA might just have better answers.

 >I want to attend nation wide activities where I can meet other contributors in person. I would also like to join if there are area specific groups or >activities in Bangalore. Please keep me in loop.

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events?rd=FedoraEvents#FY13_Q4_.28December_2012_-_February_2013.29_3

You can learn about different events from [2].

Hope it helps you. Goodluck.

Regards,

Sourav