[fedora-india] Contribute To Fedora Videos

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayan at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 16 14:44:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,
If you are looking to start your contribution or may want to try something
new by contributing at some place in Fedora  .
You can contribute to Fedora Videos [1] .
Feel free to contact us don't let the feeling that you don't know anything
stop you , you may not find me on IRC these days often but feel free to
contact me via mail but you can surely find other members on IRC .
We will be soon discussing our upcoming goals in a meeting .

[1] fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal