[fedora-india] Report on Poster Competition

Akshay Vyas akshayvyas29 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:06:38 UTC 2013

| erm, Hate text ? What are you speaking about ? ...ah, you confused it
with the truth ! Just closing your eyes to the very real |problems in this
country doesn't automatically make them go away. Saying that we live in a
great country where anything like |what the text mentioned just doesn't
exist or is false or hateful doesn't change jack s**t ! I, for one, applaud
the direct 'un-minced' |words in that announcement. That said ...

Dear Steve

I completely agree with what Kushal Das said, There is a need to rephrase
some part of it....

Lets take some part of report.....

*>India is a backward country*
*India is not a backward country...its developing Country*
*
*
*>**in which majority of the people are illiterate*
*
*
*Literacy** rate in India was 74.04 % in 2011 that leaves **25.96 %
**illiterate...now
is this a majority ?? ** *

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 7:20 PM, steve <steve at lonetwin.net> wrote:

> On Friday 05 July 2013 07:13 PM, Anurag wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM, steve <steve at lonetwin.net
>> <mailto:steve at lonetwin.net>> wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>>     maybe having something similar to addressing the issue of Women in
>> Tech or
>>     for that matter ever LGBT contribution to tech would've made sense ...
>>
>> contribution is contribution. how does lgbt contribution to tech make any
>> sense
>> at all?
>>

> What I intended to convey in the text that you snipped is that LGBT
> contribution to tech would've made more sense in this context (of the
> event) than just Issues around LGBT culture in India at a Fedora event !
>

> cheers,
> - steve

Akshay vyas
(http://www.gofedora.in)