[fedora-india] Report on Poster Competition

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:07:19 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM, steve <steve at lonetwin.net> wrote:

> erm, Hate text ? What are you speaking about ? ...ah, you confused it with
> the truth ! Just closing your eyes to the very real problems in this country
> doesn't automatically make them go away. Saying that we live in a great
> country where anything like what the text mentioned just doesn't exist or is
> false or hateful doesn't change jack s**t ! I, for one, applaud the direct
> 'un-minced' words in that announcement. That said ...

This whole discussion is meaningless as a part of this mailing list.
You should also read the discussion on the Ambassador list [1]

>From the Fedora wiki: "Ambassadors are the representatives of Fedora.
Ambassadors ensure the public understand Fedora's principles and the
work that Fedora is doing. Additionally Ambassadors are responsible
for helping to grow the contributor base, and to act as a liaison
between other FLOSS projects and the Fedora community."

This event never matched to that description of work as an Ambassador.

>From [2] : "The Fedora Project is the name of a worldwide community of
people who love, use, and build free software. We want to lead in the
creation and spread of free code and content by working together as a
community."

Again I do not see any match.

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2013-July/021422.html
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/en/about-fedora