[fedora-india] F19 QA

Sourav Basu sourav.tumu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 20:18:40 UTC 2013

>On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:44 PM  Akanksha Sharma <akvats.linux at gmail.com> wrote
>Subject: [fedora-india] F19 QA

>I had couple of doubts, could not do much and stuck on many fronts for last 2 months.

>QA Project is big,there are many systems and methods. Though every thing is written on the web, But still I have this fear, if with out guidence I make >changes, which end up violating any process that will be really bad.

Well I could  tell you from experience that people are really helpful in here. Guys like Ankur and a few others help me always when I ask for it. So never be shy about asking..

>F19 QA discussions are started on the QA mails. and I dont want to miss my participation from it.I do not know any body in person, who is >contributing in this project, hence I posted here.

I do not know about QA much but sending to proper mailing lists increases your chances of getting a proper or better answer.

Regards,

india mailing list
india at lists.fedoraproject.org