[fedora-india] F19 QA

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:18:51 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 18:58 -0500, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Yeah,  projects tend to be intimidating but we do have people to
> mentor
> new contributors and guide you through the process. Everything you
> can
> do tends to be reversible fairly easily and you don't have to worry
> much
> about it just to get started.  Anyone with the interest is to do so
> is
> welcome to contribute.  If you are comfortable with IRC,  I am mether
> in
> #fedora-india
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_IRC
>
> If you haven't used IRC before, just post whatever questions you
> might
> have and we can answer and clarify doubts.  You might want to browse
> through https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA for general information.

I'd just like to add that we've set up a special group for new members:
the Fedora Join SIG. You're more than welcome to talk to folks in the
mailing list. It's a bunch of friendly contributors and a lot of new
folks looking to contribute.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG

/me notes that people generally ignore his mail signature :/
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.