[fedora-india] Beat writers required for the FWN

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 04:27:03 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

FWN is a great way of contributing to Fedora. You basically read up on
various mailing lists and summarize what's been going on. It keeps you
(and the community) up to date on happenings within the community (and
is also a great way to practice your writing skills!)

Please read the mail below for more information: