[fedora-india] ROS and RPM packaging IRC workshop series

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:30:30 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-07 at 09:43 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to take a ROS RPM packaging session at the upcoming FUDCon at
> Beijing in May. With that in mind, I'd like to take a couple of
> workshops to help interested parties learn the tools before the final
> hack session, so that we can get some actual work done at the event. A
> workshop a week should be fine:
>
> Week #1: Introduction to ROS - what is ROS, why it'll be good to package
> it up for Fedora
> Week #2: Introduction to RPM packaging - a basic introduction where
> we'll walk through the hello world package
> Week #3: Introduction to SCL and ROS packaging
> Week #4: Q&A session

The sessions will be held at for the next 4 weeks at: 10:00 UTC each
Thursday.

Please check the following link for your local times:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Fedora+ROS%
2FRPM+IRC+sessions&iso=20140417T10&ah=1

I've also added the event to fedocal:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/list/ambassadors/

Please try and read up a little beforehand. I'll see you there!
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!