[fedora-india] [Fedora-join] ROS and RPM packaging IRC workshop series

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:36:09 UTC 2014

I can maybe help in organizing/delivering similar session in-person
separately for Quebec region. I was supposed to be at Beijing and help
Ankur in this packaging 101 session but some exams have ruined the
plan :-/ I can not however do the SCL/ROS packaging alone (Which
essentially means I can just do the week 2 thing) I stay in Montreal
just for the info.

--
Suchakra