[fedora-india] Fedora Activity Day at Pune on 23rd August

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:25:03 UTC 2014

On 14 August 2014 13:30, Amit Shah <amitshah at gmx.net> wrote:
> On (Tue) 12 Aug 2014 [16:21:33], Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> It would be a good idea to add to the FAD Agenda on the wiki page so
>> that we have a list of things we know we want to tackle on that day.
>
> I prefer to have a focussed session -- one FAD for one kind of
> activity.  Is this acceptable to others?
>
> E.g. this first FAD, we could just get a F21 nightly live usb and run
> through some tests listed in test day pages.  We needn't restrict
> ourselves to a particular type of testing (i.e. just desktop, or virt,
> or something else) -- people would be free to pick their test day page
> and run through a few tests -- and most importantly -- file bugs!

I find it hard to reject ideas when they're coming in willingly ;)

We really only have 3 tentative tracks proposed as of now: an IRC
session (not final yet), Huzaifa's security track and the primary
testing track. I feel multiple tracks can coexist if people are
willingly working on them, but I don't have a very strong opinion on
this given that I also see the advantage in focusing on a single
track.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in