[fedora-india] Fedora Activity Day at Pune on 23rd August

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:06:21 UTC 2014

On 14 August 2014 14:22, Amit Shah <amitshah at gmx.net> wrote:
> It's a good thing we have ideas -- put them in a pipeline?  We can
> think of having a FAD a month so we keep doing various things, like
> the ones that have popped up.
>
> Opinions?

This is the point where everyone who is attending is supposed to voice
their preferences ;)

That said, if we're doing a Test Day then we need to propose
components we're looking to test, maybe contact developers telling
them you're going to run the tests and propose a test plan if there
isn't one already.  I am a complete dud at this, so I hope someone
with a bit more clue can do this.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in