[fedora-india] Fedora Activity Day at Pune on 23rd August

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Tue Aug 26 07:35:50 UTC 2014

On (Mon) 25 Aug 2014 [15:40:09], Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

> On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar  wrote:
>
> > Thank you to all those who came (physically as well as virtually) and
> > made the FAD a success.  We filed at least 15 bugs and tested over 8
> > components during the day,
> >

> Was this coordinated with Fedora QA?  If not, it might be worth doing so
> for future events and post to Fedora QA the reports as well.

It was mostly ad-hoc, and primarily around bootstrapping the local
community.  Also didn't want to distract Fedora QA from the official
test days, which this exercise could help increase participation in,
when the test days start.

Looks like we got a few first-time contributors to Fedora (from the
just-a-user pool), so looks like a good start to look at planning
these things on a bigger scale, with more participation and more
co-ordination.

... and you should get involved some way too :-)

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/