[fedora-india] Reports on Fedora 21 Release Party - Mumbai

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 06:43:12 UTC 2014

On 26 December 2014 at 16:39, Rahul Bhalerao <b.rahul.pm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We had a wonderful Release Party at Mumbai the past Sunday. Few
> participants have already started reporting their experiences. Its a
> great feeling to see new people getting attached to Fedora Project in
> various ways.
>
> 1. Here's a short post by me for aggregation:
>
> http://rahulpmb.blogspot.in/2014/12/fedora-21-release-party-mumbai.html
>
> 2. Trupti's blog post as someone new to fedora community:
>

> http://fossevangelist.blogspot.in/2014/12/fedora-21-release-party-homi-bhabha.html
>
> 3. One of the speaker, Praveen Kumar's post:
>
> http://kumar-pravin.blogspot.in/2014/12/fedora-21-release-party.html
>
> Thanks everyone who made the event possible and successful.

Indeed great event. Enjoyed as a organizer, speaker and participant :)

Few more blogs around the events are:

4.
http://krazyabouttechnology.blogspot.in/2014/12/fedora-21-release-party-in-mumbai.html
5. http://anish-patil.blogspot.in/2014/12/fedora-21-release-party.html
6.
http://pravin-s.blogspot.in/2014/12/few-points-of-fedora-21-release-party.html
7.
http://pravin-s.blogspot.in/2014/12/planning-experience-for-fedora-21.html

I have updated event page with all details now. Do visit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F21_Mumbai

Looking forward for support from Fedora and also all Fedora lovers involved
in this event for further events of Fedora in Mumbai.

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute