[fedora-india] Fedora Users Meet - Bangalore - June 2014 - Proposal to Cancel

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 07:46:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

No agenda has been set for this month's meeting of Fedora Users Meet,
held regularly on the last Saturday of every month, at Red Hat Bangalore.

So I propose that the meeting be *cancelled for this month* .

We need to come up with an agenda for July's meeting early enough for
folks to be able to plan on attending the meeting. I also encourage
everyone on this list to bring in proposals for meetings right through
the year, as the venue and facilities have been made available in
advance, for the last Saturday of every month.

If anyone feels that we need to meet this month for anything, even just
a chat, I am still okay with it. :-)

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)