[fedora-india] Fedora Users Meet - Bangalore - June 2014 - Proposal to Cancel

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 11:57:28 UTC 2014

On 06/30/2014 05:20 PM, Sudhir Khanger wrote:
> On Monday, June 30, 2014 05:12:43 PM Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
>
>> I was at #fedora-india at 11AM to 11:15 AM on 28th but did not find
>> anybody for the meeting :(.

Sorry, I got delayed on the way to office, and logged in only by 11:30.
Ratnadeep and Sayan were available then, and we discussed on the
formulation of agenda for future Fedora user meetings.

> I thought you guys were planning to do some IRC class but yeah there was no
> activity.

No, there were no plans for any classes. However, we are planning on
having sessions and activities charted out for Fedora User Meetings
through the year, so that folks can plan ahead to attend meetings.

Ratnadeep will be sending out a draft proposal on the agenda, and
everyone can contribute to finalising the final form.

- rejy (rmc)