[fedora-india] Proposing Fedora User Meet - Bangalore - 31 May 2014

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Wed May 28 12:31:19 UTC 2014

On 05/21/2014 07:45 AM, Ratnadeep Debnath wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Ratnadeep Debnath <rtnpro at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As suggested earlier to have regular Fedora User Meets on the last
>>> Saturday of every month, I propose to have one on the last Saturday of May.
>>>
>>> Date: Saturday, 31 May 2014
>>>
>>> Time: 10:00 to 13:00
>>>
>>> Venue:
>>> RED HAT INDIA PVT LTD.
>>> 11TH FLOOR, TOWER-D
>>> IBC KNOWLEDGE PARK
>>> #4/1 BANNERGHATTA ROAD
>>> NEAR DAIRY CIRCLE
>>> BANGALORE – 560 029
>>>
>>> Please provide your comments on the proposal.
>> Fine by me :)
>>
>>> If the date and venue is fine with most folks, we could move ahead to
>>> setting an agenda, and spreading the word about the meet.
>> Let's make it kind of an activity day and get things done. I propose
>> the following:
>> 1. Rejy can take a session on SELinux

We can have this for the meeting in June. We could have more time to
spread the word about it, so that interested folks can plan to attend
the session.

>> 2. We fix as many bugs as possible from http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/
>> 3. If time permits, we can package some RPMs too.

Basics about RPM packaging could be a good topic to discuss, and we
could have hands-on in packaging as well. Anyone to volunteer for this ?

>> Does it sound good?
>>
>> Regards,
>> rtnpro
>> --
>> Ratnadeep Debnath,
>> https://www.waartaa.com
>> GPG Fingerprint: 033C 8041 A0E9 CDBA 2E02  B785 2119 5486 F245 DFD6
>
> Adding ambassadors list in the thread as well.

Please market the meeting over social media that you use.

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)