[fedora-india] Proposing Fedora User Meet - Bangalore - 31 May 2014

Wed May 28 13:22:47 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:
> If the date and venue is fine with most folks, we could move ahead to
> setting an agenda, and spreading the word about the meet.

I'd have suggested that it is better to create a routine (meeting on
every 4th saturday of the month) than seek flexibility. It is somewhat
given that there will be a small set of meetings where everyone who
desired to participate are in the city or, are available to
participate. On the other hand, a published schedule might work to be
more of an advantage because "the Fedora folks in BLR meet <here>
every 4th Saturday" is something interested newbies and old-hands can
work into their schedule.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>