[fedora-india] CentOS Dojos In India

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:14:51 UTC 2014

On 6 November 2014 20:56, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com> wrote:
> P:S: If you think I did a mistake , by sending this mail to Fedora India ML,
> feel free to let me know. I wont do it again.

People who want to register now will have to pay a donation of a
denomination of their choice.  So in that context, I'd say that the
announcement was late, due to which one now won't get a chance to race
for the free registrations.  If you're looking to publicize an event
to invite attendees and have such a limited offer in place, it is best
to announce in all places at the same time since it otherwise does not
give everyone a fair and equal chance to compete for free seats.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in