[fedora-india] Conducting a Fedora Workshop at Nashik.

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 06:03:36 UTC 2014

On 5 October 2014 17:50, Rahul Mahale <rahul.mahale123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As an fedora activity, I am conducting a Fedora Workshop with following
> contents:
>
> 1.Introduction to GNU/Linux and Open-Source.
> 2.Installation of Linux.
> 3.Basic Commands in Linux.
> 4.Linux File system.
> 5.using Programming languages in Linux.
> 6.Text editors: Vim, Emacs, Gedit .
> 7.Network Configuration in Linux.
>
> The one day workshop is scheduled at  KKW college of Engineering Nashik(
> http://www.engg.kkwagh.edu.in/) on October 11th 2014.

Looks great. Appreciated !!  As pointed by Prasad do create Event page with
more detail.

It would be great if I can get Fedora DVD's or any other Fedora Goodies for
> the event .

This is bit short notice. We do have bi-weekly Ambassadors meeting  [1] SAT
9.30 IST and in meeting we decide most of these things. I have added
Ambassadors into cc of this email lets see if anyone can do quick help.

> I would also request to ambassadors in or around Pune and Mumbai to
> connect with me, Who can help me to  organize  Fedora Events in Nashik.

I would love to attend and present on Language technology stuff but i am
not available on 11th.

All the best for this FAD. Looking forward to more FAD's with you @ Nashik
:)

-