[fedora-india] Conducting a Fedora Workshop at Nashik.

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 06:38:58 UTC 2014

On 6 October 2014 11:52, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The one day workshop is scheduled at  KKW college of Engineering
>> Nashik(http://www.engg.kkwagh.edu.in/) on October 11th 2014.
>>
>> It would be great if I can get Fedora DVD's or any other Fedora Goodies for
>> the event .
> There are DVD(s) and stickers available in Pune, will it be possible
> for you to come down and pick them up?

Rahul, we can arrange for them to be couriered to you.  However,
please create a page on the Fedora wiki (it's not a FAD, so don't use
the FAD template) to describe the event, and relevant links (as
Sankarshan mentioned) and give us a link.  Also, send me the mailing
address where we can send you DVDs and stickers.

Please don't forget to blog about your workshop (and share the link
with us) after it is done and also encourage attendees to blog about
their experience.  Finally please collect those blog links and post
them on the wiki page for your event as a reference.

We have a a fair number of contributors in Pune who monitor this list
(Pravin, PJP and /me included), so feel free to drop an email on this
list and we'll help in whatever way we can.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in