[fedora-india] Fedora Meetup in Bangalore at Pycon India 2014

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Fri Sep 19 07:50:29 UTC 2014

On (Fri) 19 Sep 2014 [10:11:36], Kushal Das wrote:

> On FAD(s):
>
> It is nice to see that we are having more targeted meetings related to
> specific parts of Fedora,
> but it is better to call them as regular Fedora meetings with a
> specific goal than a FAD[1]. I know
> calling them FAD will increase the count of events, but the current
> events should be named in
> a different way is my opinion. For example: X test day).

That page lists a technical FAD and a sub-project FAD, so a random
meetup with a focussed activity can be called a FAD :-)

Whereas a Test Day also has a specific meaning -- I prefer calling it
a FAD rather than Test Day, which needs more cooperation and
organization.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/