[fedora-india] FUDCon Pune talk submission reviews delayed

Tue Apr 7 09:50:55 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Amita Sharma <amsharma at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 04/07/2015 03:11 PM, sankarshan wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar
>> <siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Also, the deadline for asking for
>>> sponsorship is 30th April and the speaker list will (hopefully) be out
>>> much before that.
>>
>> Is anyone putting out a note on social medium along these lines?
>
> We have mentioned deadline here -
> http://fedoramagazine.org/fudcon-pune-2015-open-for-sponsorship-requests/

I was alluding to the delay in completion of review of talk
submissions and the slip of the milestone. The availability of the
speaker list is an important milestone in the generation of publicity
around the theme/focus of the conference. And hence I asked if the
expected delay would require an updated notice via Twitter/FB etc