[fedora-india] Fedora release party in Indore

Swapnil Jain swapnil at linux.com
Tue Aug 11 04:57:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Swapnil Jain from Indore and a Linux enthusiast since last 13 years. I am also a Red Hat Certified Instructor and a RH Training Partner in this region.

I am planning to have a Fedora22 release party in Indore. We will be hosting it in one of the engineering colleges in Indore. I would also need an external speaker aiming to create awareness in career opportunities in Linux.

We can do that on August 22, if thats too early then either on 12th or 19th September.

—
Swapnil Jain | Swapnil at Linux.com <mailto:Swapnil at Linux.com>
RHC{A,DS,E,I,SA,SA-RHOS,VA}, CE{H,I}, CC{DA,NA}, MCSE, CNE
INDIA: +91 98930 40840