[fedora-india] Fedora release party in Indore

Fri Aug 14 07:09:19 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Amit Shah <amitshah at gmx.net> wrote:
> On (Fri) 14 Aug 2015 [10:02:34], sankarshan wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Amit Shah <amitshah at gmx.net> wrote:
>> > F22 was released in May, and F23 is scheduled to be released in Oct.
>> > Seems lame to have a release party just one month before the next
>> > release.
>>
>> It could be a lot of things but not "lame". We need to be more
>> considerate and liberal in what we accept.
>
> Since you're misreading, let me clarify: I suggest having the event,
> just not calling it a release party.  Also, as has been suggested by
> the organiser, they could get together in October for a F23 release
> party as well.

The idea to have a release party when a new GA is right around the
corner could be a lot of things. However it is not "lame". Your email
was not mis-read and neither mis-understood. The intent was to point
out that we can do better when reflecting upon communications from
participants on this list.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>