[fedora-india] Rootconf 2016

P J P pjp at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 11 12:14:35 UTC 2015

  Hello Praveen, Aditya

> On Friday, 11 December 2015 1:29 PM, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> Yes. I can checkout their pricing for community booths (if they charge
> for that). Since the event is in Bangalore, I don't think doing
> install media would of any use. Most the attendees have reasonably
> good internet speed. The audience comprises of mostly working
> professionals and very less students. Most of them have mac books or
> lenovo x series machines which do not have a disk drive.
> We can do some stickers, keychains, writing pads and pens etc.

  Great! If the audience count is lesser, maybe we could consider
doing USB install media, instead DVDs. Ex. let's have some kind of
a game/puzzle at the booth and the winner gets the installable
USB device.(just a thought)

> On Friday, 11 December 2015 2:33 PM, Praveen Kumar wrote:
> Last time I attended and also presented lighting talk. For next year I
> didn't make my mind yet but I will co-ordinate with Aditya and create
> ticket if some budget required.

  Cool! Please raise the requests in time, so that we have time to produce
swag as needed. I could help with the stickers & pads production if required.

Thank you.

---  -P J P
http://feedmug.com