[fedora-india] About Pre-requisite of Hackfest

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Tue Feb 24 07:09:17 UTC 2015

On (Sun) 22 Feb 2015 [19:36:46], Mayur Patil wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Currently I am proposing a topic for Hackfest on "Contributing to open
> source", what should be pre-requisite like:
>
>   1. Duration: in hours

Depends on what you want to achieve: you should assume students who
have basic exposure to open source will turn up, so you need to start
from the start.

>   2. No of Candidates: should expected
>
>   etc.

You can set a limit.  We have a seminar hall which can seat 100
people, but it might not be a good idea to have those many people.

>   I got fair idea from FUDCON site:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_hackfest but not clear enough to
> conduct a one.
>
>   I need your support to make it done,
>
>   Please guide so that I can move forward,

Please also mention clearly in the abstract on how you plan to
approach this session -- that's the only way we know you have clarity
in your plans and you can execute it fine.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/