[fedora-india] About Pre-requisite of Hackfest

Giriraj Sharma giriraj.sharma27 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:48:06 UTC 2015

Hi Mayur,

I have conducted similar sessions like contributing to open source, GIT and
other VCS (SVN, Mercurial etc.) hands on. I haven been an active
contributor to Redhat JBoss Security (GSoCer 2014) and currently working
upon JBoss KeyCloak (for GSoC  2015).
My own submitted session[1] is different and is not related to Getting
Started with Open Source . *My idea was if organizers feel that your
session/hands on is feasible or in case you are allocated a slot, we can
get it conducted together or I can join you in the session/hands on.* :) I
am myself not a part of organizing committee.

Also, your session will do make sense in my personal opinion if there will
be huge participation from students.

[1]
http://fudcon.in/sessions/securing-applications-federated-identities-saml-oauth-20-openid