[fedora-india] LUG Session at Jadavpur University Kolkata

Vineet Kumar vntkumar8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:34:15 UTC 2015

Date of Session : Tuesday, 3rd March 2015
Time of Session : 05:30 pm to 07:00 pm
Venue of Session: ADMH Hall, Jadavpur University, Kolkata

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:59 PM, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:48 PM, Vineet Kumar <vntkumar8 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > We have made a new club at Jadavpur University, Kolkata LINUX USER GROUP
> > We are going to host second session of the club on Tuesday, 3rd March,
> 2015
> > The session will mainly focus on File Structures & Bash Commands
> > It will be extremely nice if any of Local Fedora Contributors can give a
> > final concluding lecture about, what actually Open Source is all about.
> > This will serve as extreme motivation for Club Members to push
> themselves to
> > Open Source Contribution
> >
> Time/duration?
>
> Kushal
> --
> Fedora Cloud Engineer
> CPython Core Developer
> Director Python Software Foundation
> http://kushaldas.in

*Vineet Kumar*
Student, Dept. of Computer Sc. & Engineering,
Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700 032
T: (+91) 904.686.6858
*Confidentiality Note: * This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by returning it and delete
this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.