[fedora-india] LUG Session at Jadavpur University Kolkata

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:03:13 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 11:04 PM, Vineet Kumar <vntkumar8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Date of Session : Tuesday, 3rd March 2015
> Time of Session : 05:30 pm to 07:00 pm
> Venue of Session: ADMH Hall, Jadavpur University, Kolkata

I can possibly speak on FOSS or Fedora or Ubuntu-specifics or other
specialized topics.
If Kushal is speaking on Fedora, then fine ... see if a slot is possible
for Ubuntu (am a Ubuntu women leader too)

btw as far as the name of the group is concerned , go for something like
"Jadavpur GNU/Linux Users group".
There is a Kolkata chapter of GNU/Linux users group of India (GLUG,
Kolkata) that I coordinate (though the group is hardly active beyond
mailing lists for quite some time).

Best

A. Mani

Prof(Miss) A. Mani