[fedora-india] join me on nullcon 2015?

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 8 15:47:50 UTC 2015

Dear fellows,

i am so happy to give my "audit trible plus" two day training just
upfront of this year nullcon security conference in Goa.
http://nullcon.net/website/goa-15/training/audit+++.php

Because i do the training as part of my contribution to the FOSS Eco
System and not for commercial reasons - and because Fedora covers some
of my travel costs, i got the opportunity to register 3 more Fedora
Community Members for free to get access to the conference, including
the amenities like the Lunch/Tea-Coffee, nullcon networking party etc....
on the 06 and the 07th Feb 2015 see http://nullcon.net/website

PJP already joined me in 2012 - and it was a really nice opportunity to
meet and to spread Fedora! https://pjps.wordpress.com/tag/nullcon/

If you are an active Fedora Contributor from India and interested,
please open a request ticket in
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/
and cc me(jsimon) and Tuan(Tuanta) there!

(Also include in the ticket if you need sponsoring for accommodation and
transport, if yes, please use the official APAC Fedora community
process. Because we do not have much time till the conference starts
this should be done asap in case you need it.)

Would be really nice to have a small Fedora gathering and to hack on the
beach ;)

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688