[fedora-india] Fwd: Pune has been approved as the location for FUDCon APAC 2015

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:44:00 UTC 2015

Now we only need to work really hard and make this event a success!

We'll be blogging regularly about our progress in making arrangements for
the event and like 2011, will also make sure that financial details are
also transparent.  We will also send out calls for volunteers when we need
them, but if you think you can help in a specific manner, please feel free
to reach out directly to one of us[1] personally or on this list.

Siddhesh

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Pune_2015#Our_Team