[fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 19:42:54 UTC 2015

On 01/28/2015 01:04 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On 28 January 2015 at 00:27, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I have just gone through the piratepad and I I don't agree with you on this point.  I think more minds with good intentions can add value.
> I don't subscribe to the idea of more heads == better in all cases,
> regardless of their intentions.  Too many cooks spoil the broth, too
> many programmers produce more bugs than code, too many planners
> produce more plans of plans than actual plans, etc.  That said,
> announcing meetings on this llist and transcribing them over IRC is
> not a bad an idea from the viewpoint of transparency and I believe we
> conceded that already.
>
> Siddhesh
I don't agree with you this. Lot of conference get organised nicely with
many people co-ordinating between them.

However I dont want to deviate from the original goal here. Looking
forward to an awesome Fudcon, my best wishes with you guys. I will
definitely do my bits to make it a successful event.

Thanks,
Lala