[fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Wed Jan 28 14:37:53 UTC 2015

On (Wed) 28 Jan 2015 [19:26:36], Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Also, maybe we should move the main etherpad to a wiki page on the
> Fedora wiki.  I don't have a very good feeling about etherpad
> documents that can be edited by anyone without adequate
> authentication.

Etherpads have the 'save revision' button, which has to be liberally
used.  Here's what I do.

* clear authorship colours
* add agenda
* save revision for agenda (also rename the revision so it's clear
  what the save corresponds to)
* this way, agenda is clear by colour information
* before meeting starts, again clear authorship colours to distinguish
  from agenda (optional)
* after meeting, save revision again.

repeat during each meeting.

it's important that someone blogs about the meeting and pastes the
entire contents of the etherpad so we know what we did, and no one had
a chance to troll the contents.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/