[fedora-india] Fedora 22 and beyond: event in Pune

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 08:56:40 UTC 2015

Hi all,

It is almost one month of the Fedora 22 release, and of FUDCon Pune
2015. We are now planning to resume from where we left in FUDCon. We
will be having one 1-day event in Red Hat office in Pune.

We have a tentative schedule on the wiki [1]. If anyone else wants to talk
about anything related to the ongoing work in Fedora land, please add it
to the discussion page.

This is your chance to meet the upstream contributors face to face, you
can jump start contributing to the Fedora Project, and in many more
upstream projects.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F22_Pune

Kushal
--