[fedora-india] About adjustment of my workshop

Mayur Patil ram.nath241089 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:35:20 UTC 2015

Hi All,

    I just want to enquire that as per schedule details

    I have mentioned I am not free on 26th so is there any chance

    to get my schedule adjust accordingly?

    As for Version Control, you git ; Sarup Banskota, my co-speaker, is
also able

   to adjust with dates *other than 26th June*.

   Details are as follows:

*  Workshops: *

*   1.  Compiling Linux Kernel and Submit first patch*
*       Speaker: **Mayur S Patil*

*   2.  Version Control, you git.*
*       Speakers* *: Mayur S Patil, Sarup Banskota*

   I am totally fine with Dates 27th and 28th of June 2015.

   Kindly do the needful,

   Thanks !!
--

*Regards,Mayur* S. Patil,