[fedora-india] Fedora meetup, Bangalore, June 2015

Fri Jun 5 03:10:47 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:26 PM, Ratnadeep Debnath
<rtnpro at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> We are having our monthly Fedora meetup in Bangalore at 6 PM on June 6, 2015 at:
> Starbucks Coffee
> Samrat No.2013, 100 Ft Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
> Bangalore, Karnataka - 560008

At some point I was using the Fedora calendaring system to add events
to my calendar and I notice this "Fedora meetup, Bangalore"

Since I've managed to forget the origin of this invite, does anyone
know who the owner is? I'd like to request that the somewhat stock
description be modified to include the location as and when it is
updated. The description currently reads as

"# Monthly Fedora meetup, Bangalore

A monthly get together of Fedora enthusiasts in Bangalore to discuss
about the latest things happening in the Fedora ecosystem and
contribute back to the community. The venue for the event may keep
changing each month and is usually some office space let out by
community friendly organizations.

People who cannot make it to the venue can also join us over IRC:
#fedora-india on Freenode"

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>