[fedora-india] Multiple speakers for a session in FudCon

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:02:04 UTC 2015

On 3 March 2015 at 17:00, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com> wrote:
> For sessions which have more than one speaker,  I see one text box for
> speaker bio/introduction, tweeter handle and FAS user name. It is expected
> that both the speakers use the same text box?

Yeah, sorry, that's a limitation in the way we configured the
submission form.  I don't know if it would be worthwhile changing it
this late though.  I think you could just add FAS names and twitter
handles as comma-separated values.  That way if we actually end up
doing something with those values other than showing them (like for
awarding badges to selected speakers), we could parse the commas.

> Also if I am proposing multiple sessions and for best results it would be
> good if these sessions follow a certain order. How do some one request the
> same?

That comes up when the list of selected talks is announced.  If you
want your session to be after another selected talk (either by you or
someone else), you can ask for it and we'll try to accommodate that
while preparing the schedule.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in