[fedora-india] Fedora

Tue Mar 17 04:51:25 UTC 2015

There is no easy way to inter-leave a response and a top post would
have to suffice. In continuation from Ankur's response, it would be
best for Rahul to reach out to the community in India, share his
concepts around his original and stated objective ("start a fedora
india community") and thereafter seek to build a local community
website.

Creating the web asset in isolation from the contributors/participants
from India would be counter-productive and possibly unsustainable.
Especially so in light of the upcoming FUDCon being organized.