[fedora-india] Report on Fedora 21 release party At Aurangabad, India

Pravin Satpute pravins at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 25 07:19:55 UTC 2015

Hi All,

    For me, Fedora 21 would be memorable due to 2 things, first
Fedora.Next initiative and second number of release parties in India :)
    Overall 6 events for Fedora 21 in India [1], Hoping we will have
more for F22.

    Sharing with you report on release party @ Aurangabad, India. This
was lead by Mr. Ashutosh S.Bhakare. Attended by around 40+ students.
Topics covered in it included introduction to Fedora, F21 products,
Docker, XFS and difference between init.d and systemd.

    This event was included Fedora 21 installation demonstration as
well. Its really useful for newcomers.

    More information about same available from blog [2] and event page
[3] Would like to thanks Rupali (Red Hat, Pune) helped in shipping DVD's
to event location.

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pravins