[fedora-india] Announcing Python Pune Sprint 2015 on 28th March, 2015 at Red Hat, Pune

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:04:26 UTC 2015

Hello,

wrote:

> On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM, chandankumar
> <chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > We have a next python sprint coming soon, where we are going to implement
> > one of the goal (a tool which will list all the easy fixes of all the
> > projects at one place) and will be helping others to implement their own
> > project ideas.
>
> Can you point out the list/page where the design/idea is being discussed?

The idea regarding the tool will be discussed on the 30th May python pune
meetup.

> > Here : " Below is the upcoming plan of 3 month meetup i.e from May, 2015
> > July, 2015." from
> >
> http://chandankumar.dgplug.org/posts/event-report-april-python-pune-meetup-26th-april-2015.html
>
> TL;DR
>
> "Workshop/Talk on Flask, Data Analytics, Automation using selinium and
> Robots and Security
> Hackathon - Craft your idea into a real program and contribute to your
> favorite upstream OpenSource Python project."
>
> For the topic which includes Automation using Selenium, have you been
> able to assess whether any FedoraQA work can benefit from the shared
> learning and implementation?

Right now no, i will contact the FedoraQA team to find where we can use
Automation using Selenium.

The title/explanation of the hackathon
> seems a bit self-contradicting. You either turn an idea into an actual
> implementation or, you participate in an existing upstream project.
> What am I missing in that description?
>
> For hackathon, we are planning both the things:
[1.] If one does not have a project idea, can contribute to existing
upstream project

[2.] If one has idea, but confused how to turn idea into an actual
implementation, we can help there.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar