[fedora-india] FUDCon banners/standees

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:21:01 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 05/20/2015 01:45 PM, Amit Shah wrote:
>>>
>>> We could make it with the generic FUDCon logo (the four blue bubbles).
>>
>> It's good to have an identity for each event -- plus the venue,
>> etc. need some mention too, esp. if they're hosting for gratis.
>>
>> I think it'll be difficult to have a neutral FUDCon-only banner.
>>
>>               Amit
>>

> And shipping charges may offset any economic gains in reusing the banners.
I was not exactly thinking about shipping costs at all. I was thinking
on the lines that if the bid is finalized before the previous FUDCon
then someone can carry the standees to the next location with them
when they go back from the current FUDCon.
If the bid is not finalized then someone from the previous FUDCon can
carry it to the next location when they go to attend. I am sure we'll
always have a large number of same people in APAC FUDCon and shipping
cost would not be a concern.