[fedora-india] Fedora 23 release party

Raghavendra S raghaoty at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:40:35 UTC 2015

Hi all

Greetings for the day!!!

I am following the events of fedora for a Long time. I am working as team
lead Unix Administrator in  bbnl, Bangalore an ISP provider. Is it possible
to host fedora release party in our organization. Our organization runs all
servers and clients only on open source.

Raghavendra
Mob : 75984 53098
On 19-Nov-2015 9:51 am, "Neependra Khare" <neependra.khare at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Neependra Khare <neependra.khare at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Now that Fedora 23 is released , we should plan for release parties.
>>>
>>> We are (me and Ratnadeep) planning organize the Bangalore release party.
>>> The first thing would be a place for it. So If anyone has a place to host
>>> the party in Bangalore (an engineering collage would be an ideal place) or
>>> interested to help for organizing the same, please let us know.
>>>

>> Jitendra Patel (CC'ed) from IIITB  showed interest to host release party
>> at his campus.
>>

> IIITB would not be able to host this time. Lets look for other venue.
>
> We would also need the Fedora 23  DVDs/USB to distribute at the event.
> We have prepared the Fedora 22 DVDs earlier this year. Can someone
> share the vendor details for the same.
>
> Thanks.
>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Lala