[fedora-india] Fedora 23 release party

Thu Nov 19 06:19:11 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com> wrote:
> Yes, we can do it at your organization. Thanks for the offer. Here is the
> logistics requirement for the event.
>
> 1. A seating arrangement for around 30 to 40 people.
> 2. Projector
> 3. If the room is a big one we might need mic and speakers.
>
> I will send you my contact details in a personal mail and we can sync.

With release parties a well known method of gathering of the Fedora
faithful, it would be good to have a "What does it take to host a
Release Party?" page on the wiki. Organizers who had managed previous
parties are an invaluable source of knowledge :)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>