[fedora-india] F23 media(CD/DVD) print

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 17:44:58 UTC 2015

On 11/23/2015 11:02 PM, pjp at fedoraproject.org wrote:
>> On Monday, 23 November 2015 10:43 PM, Rejy M Cyriac wrote:
>> Maybe what you are referring to as 'inner pouch' is the same as what I
>> was referring to as 'card pouch'. I too am okay with how it was done
>
>> last time. :)
>

> I doubt; See their quote in the ticket below
>   -> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/216
>

> They have different prices for inner pouch and card cover pouch.

That is okay. I am fine with whatever permutation everyone agrees upon.

Moreover, there is probably no point in spending extra money for just
the card cover pouch, and anyway, it does not matter much to me as I
send the DVDs in a CD-Mailer envelope. :)

>> If the 'inner pouch' has brand printing on it as last time, could we
>> just have 'Fedora 23' on it, avoid putting 'workstation' on it,
>> and print a few hundred more of them than the number of DVDs ? I could use
>> those to send out the DVDs that I burn for the other flavors and spins
>> of Fedora 23. If it is hard to club this request with the current order
>> for administrative reasons, maybe we could have a parallel order with
>> the same vendor for just the extra pouches, and I could fund that part
>> of the order.
>

> That should be doable. We could say F23 Workstation on the DVD.
> And have generic F23 on the cover.

Let me know (off-list) the rates for an extra 300 generic F23 covers,
and we could put in both orders together with the vendor.

Thanks.

- rejy (rmc)