[fedora-india] F23 media(CD/DVD) print

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 07:03:32 UTC 2015

On 11/24/2015 12:21 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:

> The inner pouch is a clear plastic cover and the card pouch is the
> cardboard cover with print on it.

If the inner pouch is a clear plastic cover with no Fedora branding on
it, there is no point for me to purchase the extra pouches from the same
vendor. I might as well procure them locally at Bangalore.

As the DVDs would probably be packed in spools, the clear plastic inner
pouch with no Fedora branding would just add to the weight and cost of
shipping with no added value, in my opinion.

>> As said before, I'm not keen on the card pouches for all.
>> Maybe we could order some 300-400 of them separately.
>
> Making card pouches separately is expensive, cumbersome and time
> consuming.  So either make them or don't.  I am inclined towards
> making them because they are not very expensive and are nicer to
> distribute the DVDs in and transport.

+1

Now that the meaning of 'card pouches' is clearer to me, I vote for
making the card pouches along with the DVDs.

And if possible, have the just the Fedora 23 or just the generic Fedora
branding on the card pouches, for reasons of multi-use that I had
mentioned earlier in the thread.

--
Cheers,

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)