[fedora-india] Fedora India budget FY 16-17

P J P pjp at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 30 05:55:39 UTC 2015

Hello all,

   -> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Singapore_2015

The major agenda points for the upcoming FAD this week-end are

1. Fedora APAC budget planning for FY 16-17
2. Strategy to improve the community activities and engagement.
3. Measures to evaluate and assess impact of these activities.[*]

I've collated due budget numbers for fedora-india

   at -> http://piratepad.net/fadsg

Please add any other events/expenses that I've missed there. Also, please let me know if you have any other concerns or points that need to be raised,

[*] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2015-November/006039.html

Thank you.
---
  -P J P