[fedora-india] Event repor: Fedora 22 Release Party, Bangalore

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 05:01:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I apologize for dropping the ball on pushing the event report for
Fedora 22 Release party in Bangalore.

So, we had a Fedora 22 release party in Bangalore, on Aug 1, 2015. It took
place a Hackerearth's office in Bangalore. We had around 9 attendees for
the party along with the hosts from Hackerearth. We also had talks on:
- Fedora - Introduction and history
- Fedora 22 release highlights
- Bringing it all together - RPM Packaging and its life-cycle in Fedora

Here's a detailed report on the event:
http://www.rtnpro.com/fedora-22-release-party-bangalore/

Thanks,
rtnpro