[fedora-india] PyCon India accepting proposal for OpenSpace

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:33:07 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Shivam Kotwalia <shivamkotwalia at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ayush and All,
>
> This is Shivam Kotwalia from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
> I am new to the PyCon family.
> I early wanted to participate in the Pycon but due to some problem I wont
> be able to attend it.
> Is there any webinar or any offline mode of watching the seminar available.

​Yes there will be just follow the mailing list on Pycon or hop into the
IRC channel #pyconindia to know when and what is getting streamed. Also all
the talks anyway will be recorded and made available in public domain
pretty soon after the event ends.​

> Secondly, is there any other Pycon branch other than that of Pune as we
> people from North face problem in traveling such long.
> If the Answer is "NO" can we have an initiative of opening a small
> pyth0nic center here too.

​Just start one let us know what kind of help or guidance you need?

cheers,

-Satya​