[fedora-india] PyCon India accepting proposal for OpenSpace

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:39:49 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Shivam Kotwalia <shivamkotwalia at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Satya,
>
> First of all thanks a lot for the help and all those offline arrangement.
>
> Secondly, you if guys permit we can open a small branch here too for the
> North region as many people not only from Gurgaon or Noida but also from
> Jaipur are interested in arranging it here.
> What steps or the methodology  is to open/arrange a meet.

​Hi Shivam,

appreciate your enthusiasm, i still do not understand what you are not
following, it's a Free and open world and you are free to open a local
chapter and start your activities. There are no permissions etc to be taken
from anyone.

​talking about NCR there is already one group if you are not aware of it
check pydelhi.org.

also this discussion on a fedora mailing list is not apt , lets us take it
to #pydelhi mailing list.

talk to you more over there .
​
​cheers,